A Study on the Impact of Occupational Fatigue on Human Performance among Oil and Gas Workers in Indonesia
1. Lerman SE, Eskin E, Flower DJ, George EC, Gerson B, Hartenbaum N, et al. Fatigue risk management in the workplace. J Occup Environ Med. 2012; 54 (2): 231–58.
2. Health and Safety Executive United Kingdom. Human factors: fatigue; 2020.
3. Murray SL, Thimgan MS. Human fatigue risk management improving safety in the chemical processing industry. Geraghty F, editor. London: Joe Hayton; 2016.
4. United States Chemical Safety and Investigation Board. Investigation report refinery explosion and fire BP Texas city. Investigation Report; 2007.
5. Bousso R. BP Deepwater horizon costs balloon to $65 billion. Reuters; 2018.
6. Deepwater Horizon Study Group. Final report on the investigation of the Macondo Well Blowout. Deep Horiz Study Gr. 2011: 1–124.
7. Griffith CD, Mahadevan S. Inclusion of fatigue effects in human reliability analysis. Reliab Eng Syst Saf. 2011; 96 (11): 1437–47.
8. Gruhn P, Cheddie HL. Safety instrumented system: design, analysis & justification. 2nd ed. United States of America: ISA; 2006.
9. Department of Energy. Human performance improvement handbook volume 1: concepts and principles. Washington DC: US DOE. 2009; 1: 1–175.
10. Schutte PC. Fatigue risk management: charting a path to a safer workplace. In: Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. 2010 p. 53–5.
11. Federal Aviation Administration. Instrument flying handbook; 2001.
12. Matthews G, Desmond PA, Neubauer C, Hancock PA. The handbook of operator fatigue. The Handbook of Operator Fatigue. 2012 p. 1–510.
13. International Association of Oil and Gas Producers. Managing fatigue in the workplace. London; 2019.
14. Sekaran U. Metodologi Penelitian Untuk Bisnis Buku 1 Edisi 4. Jakarta; 2006.
15. Winwood PC, Winefield AH, Dawson D, Lushington K. Development and validation of a scale to measure work-related fatigue and recovery: the occupational fatigue exhaustion/recovery scale (OFER). J Occup Environ Med. 2005; 47 (6): 594–606.
16. Bobko N, Cherniuk V, Martynovska T, Gadayeva D, Sevriukova O. The role of sleep in the development of burnout, chronic fatigue and biological aging in the day and night workers. Sleep Med. 2019; 64: S42–3.
17. Health Navigator New Zealand. Chronic fatigue syndrome; 2019.
18. Mariana M, Sahroni TR, Gustiyana T. Fatigue and human errors analysis in petrochemical and oil and gas plant’s operation. Proc Int Conf Ind Eng Oper Manag. 2018: 2611–9.
19. Yeow JA, Ng PK, Tan KS, Chin TS, Lim WY. Effects of Stress, repetition, fatigue and work environment on human error in manufacturing industries. J Appl Sci. 2014; 14 (24): 3464–71.
20. Enoka RM, Duchateau J. Translating fatigue to human performance. Med Sci Sport Exerc. 2016; 48 (11): 2228–38.
21. Rahmawati ND, Tualeka AR. Correlation between Individual characteristics, workload, and noise with work fatigue. Indones J Occup Saf Heal. 2019; 8 (2): 139.
22. Jones CEL, Phipps DL, Ashcroft DM. Understanding procedural violations using safety-i and safety-ii: the case of community pharmacies. Saf Sci. 2018; 105: 114–20.
- There are currently no refbacks.