Already have a Username/Password for Kesmas: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Nasional (National Public Health Journal)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in other journals/preprints/platforms, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, according to the Manuscript Template.
- The URL for each reference has been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables (maximum at 6 (six) in total) are placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in the About the Journal, Submissions Menu.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed journal section, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with "Kesmas: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Nasional (National Public Health Journal)" agree to the following terms:
a. Authors transfer the copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.