Knowledge, Attitudes, and COVID-19 Prevention Practices of Healthcare Workers in Indonesia: A Mobile-based Cross-sectional Survey
1. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet. 2020; 395 (10223): 497–506.
2. World Health Organization. Statement on the second meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) emergency committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV); 2020.
3. World Health Organization Director. General’s opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19-March 11 2020; 2020.
4. World Health Organization. Weekly operational update on COVID-19 May 17 2021 issue no. 55; 2021.
5. Portal Informasi Indonesia. Kasus covid-19 pertama, masyarakat jangan panik; 2020.
6. Satuan Tugas Penanganan COVID-19. Peta sebaran COVID-19; 2021.
7. World Health Organization. COVID-19 strategy update–April 2020. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO; 2020.
8. Wu Z, McGoogan JM. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Jama. 2020; 323 (13): 1239–42.
9. McEachan R, Taylor N, Harrison R, Lawton R, Gardner P, Conner M. Meta-analysis of the reasoned action approach (RAA) to understanding health behaviors. Ann Behav Med. 2016; 50 (4): 592–612.
10. Zhong B-L, Luo W, Li H-M, Zhang Q-Q, Liu X-G, Li W-T, et al. Knowledge, attitudes, and practices towards COVID-19 among Chinese residents during the rapid rise period of the COVID-19 outbreak: a quick online cross-sectional survey. Int J Biol Sci. 2020; 16 (10): 1745.
11. Zhang M, Zhou M, Tang F, Wang Y, Nie H, Zhang L, et al. Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding COVID-19 among healthcare workers in Henan, China. J Hosp Infect. 2020; 105 (2): 183–7.
12. Saqlain M, Munir MM, Rehman SU, Gulzar A, Naz S, Ahmed Z, et al. Knowledge, attitude, practice and perceived barriers among healthcare workers regarding COVID-19: a cross-sectional survey from Pakistan. J Hosp Infect. 2020; 105 (3): 419–23.
13. Ejeh FE, Saidu AS, Owoicho S, Maurice NA, Jauro S, Madukaji L, et al. Knowledge, attitude, and practice among healthcare workers towards COVID-19 outbreak in Nigeria. Heliyon. 2020; 6 (11): e05557.
14. Kanu S, James PB, Bah AJ, Kabba JA, Kamara MS, Williams CEE, et al. Healthcare workers’ knowledge, attitude, practice and perceived health facility preparedness regarding COVID-19 in Sierra Leone. J Multidiscip Healthc. 2021; 14: 67–80.
15. Ministry of Health Republic Indonesia. COVID-19 prevention and control guidelines (In bahasa: pedoman pencegahan dan penanggulangan COVID-19), revise-5, July 2020. Jakarta: Ministry of Health Republic Indonesia; 2020.
16. Zhang P, Gao J. Evaluation of China’s public health system response to COVID-19. J Glob Health. 2021; 11: 5004.
17. World Health Organization. Advice on the use of masks in the community, during home care and in health care settings in the context of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)outbreak: interim guidance, January 29, 2020. WHO; 2020.
18. Fisher WA, Fisher JD, Rye BJ. Understanding and promoting AIDS-preventive behavior: insights from the theory of reasoned action. Heal Psychol. 1995; 14 (3): 255.
19. Maude RR, Jongdeepaisal M, Skuntaniyom S, Muntajit T, Blacksell SD, Khuenpetch W, et al. Improving knowledge, attitudes and practice to prevent COVID-19 transmission in healthcare workers and the public in Thailand. BMC Public Health. 2021; 21 (1): 749.
20. Alrubaiee GG, Al-Qalah TAH, Al-Aawar MSA. Knowledge, attitudes, anxiety, and preventive behaviours towards COVID-19 among healthcare providers in Yemen: an online cross-sectional survey. BMC Public Health. 2020; 20 (1): 1541.
21. Riyanto GP. Jumlah pengguna internet Indonesia 2021 tembus 202 juta; 2021.
- There are currently no refbacks.