The COVID-19 Pandemic: Role of Coping Humor and Internal Health Locus of Control on Social Dysfunction and Anxiety & Depression
1. Kartono DT. Pentingnya solidaritas untuk mendukung social distancing. Inews; 2020.
2. Stawicki SP, Jeanmonod R, Miller AC, Paladino L, Gaieski DF, Yaffee AQ, et al. The 2019–2020 novel coronavirus pandemic: a joint American college of academic international medicine-world academic council of emergency medicine multidisciplinary COVID-19 working group consensus paper. Journal of Global Infectious Diseases. 2020;12 (2): 47-3.
3. Sibley C, Greaves L, Satherley N, Wilson MS, Overall N, Lee C, et al. Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and nationwide lockdown on trust, attitudes towards government, and well-being. American Psychologist. 2020; 75 (5): 618-0.
4. Blustein DL, Duffy R, Ferreira JA, Cohen-Scali V, Cinamon RG, Allan BA. Unemployment in the time of COVID-19: a research agenda. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2020; 119: 1-4.
5. Restubog SLD, Ocampo ACG, Wang L. Taking control amidst the chaos: emotion regulation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2020; 119: 1-5.
6. Rudolph CW, Allan B, Clark M, Hertel G, Hirschi A, Kunze F, et al. Pandemics: implications for research and practice in industrial and organizational psychology; 2020.
7. Zacher H, Rudolph CW. Individual differences and changes in subjective well-being during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic. American Psychologist. 2020; 1-13.
8. Kupferberg A, Bicks L, Hasler G. Social functioning in major depressive disorder. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2016; 69: 313-2.
9. Cox KL. The relationship between social functioning and anxiety symptoms in preschoolers with autism. [Thesis]. University of South Carolina, Columbia; 2020.
10. Polimeni JO, Campbell DW, Gill D, Sawatzky BL, Reiss JP. Diminished humour perception in schizophrenia: relationship to social and cognitive functioning. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2010; 44(7): 434-0.
11. Dyck KT, Holtzman S. Understanding humor styles and well-being: the importance of social relationships and gender. Personality and Individual Differences. 2013; 55 (1): 53-8.
12. Stanley JT, Lohani M, Isaacowitz DM. Age-related differences injudgments of inappropriate behavior are related to humor style preferences. Psychology and Aging. 2014; 29 (3): 528-1.
13. Ruch W, McGhee PE. Humor intervention programs. Eds. Hoboken: Wiley-Blackwell; 2014.
14.Martin RA, Ford T. The psychology of humor: an integrative approach. 1st ed. Landon Wall: Academic press; 2018.
15. Fessell D. Laughter leaves me lighter: coping with COVID-19. Jama. 2020; 323 (24): 2476-7.
16. Nusbaum EC, Silvia PJ, Beaty RE. Ha ha? Assessing individual differences in humor production ability. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. 2017; 11 (2): 231-1.
17. Kuiper NA. Humor and resiliency: towards a process model of coping and growth. Europe’s Journal of Psychology. 2012; 8 (3): 475-1.
18. Sun P, Chen JJ, Jiang H. Coping humor as a mediator between emotional intelligence and job satisfaction. Journal of Personnel Psychology. 2017; 16: 155-9.
19. Martin RA, Ford TE. The psychology of humor: an integrative approach. 2nd Edition. Elsevier: Academic Press; 2018.
20. Jacobs-Lawson JM, Waddell EL, Webb AK. Predictors of health locus of control in older adults. Current Psychology. 2011; 30 (2): 173.
21. Kesavayuth D, Poyago-Theotoky J, Zikos V. Locus of control, health and healthcare utilization. Economic Modelling. 2020; 86: 227-8.
22. Kock N, Hadaya P. Minimum sample size estimation in PLS‐SEM: the inverse square root and gamma‐exponential methods. Information Systems Journal. 2018; 28 (1): 227-1.
23. Tsai J, Harpaz-Rotem I, Pietrzak, Southwick SM. The role of coping, resilience, and social support in mediating the relation between PTSD and social functioning in veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. Psychiatry: Interpersonal & Biological Processes. 2012; 75 (2): 135-49.
24. Kroenke K, Baye F, Lourens SG. Comparative validity and responsiveness of PHQ-ADS and other composite anxiety-depression measures. Journal of affective disorders. 2019; 246: 437-43.
25. Azwar S. Penyusunan skala psikologi. 2nd Edition. Yogyakarta: Pustaka belajar; 2015.
26. Ringle CM, Wende S, Becker JM. SmartPLS 3. Smartpls; 2015.
27. Hair JF, Hult GTM, Ringle CM, Sarstedt M. 2nd ed. A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM). Thousand Oaks: Sage useful; 2017.
28. Hair JF, Risher JJ, Sarstedt M, Ringle CM. When to use and how to report the results of PLS-SEM. European Business Review. 2019; 31(1): 2-24.
29. Glasofer. Overlapping and distinguishing features of anxiety and depression. Verywell mind; 2020.
30. Fadhilah UM, Dwinanda R. Tertawa di tengah bekapan pandemi COVID-19. Republika; 2020.
31. Rahmawati Y, Nofiana F. Humor saat pandemi corona, peneliti: tawa di masa sulit adalah katarsis. Suara; 2020.
32. Ford T, McCreight K, Richardson K. Affective style, humor styles and happiness. Europe’s Journal Of Psychology. 2014; 10 (3): 451-3.
33. Sun P, Chen JJ, Jiang H. Coping humor as a mediator between emotional intelligence and job satisfaction. Journal of Personnel Psychology. 2017; 16: 155-9.
34. KayişAR, Satici SA. The mediating role of forgiveness in the relationship between coping humor and mental well-being. Kastamonu Education Journal. 2019; 27 (4): 1495-4.
35. Morgan J, Smith R, Singh, A. Exploring the role of humor in the management of existential anxiety. Humor. 2019; 32 (3): 433-8.
36. Szabo A. The acute effects of humour and exercise on mood and anxiety. Journal of Leisure Research. 2017; 35 (2): 152-2.
37. Nick S. In the midst of a pandemic, humor researcher says make laughter infectious. Kunc; 2020.
38. Sumantri MA, Pratiwi I. Locus of control: upaya untuk menurunkan social loafing. Jurnal Ilmiah Psikologi Terapan. 2020; 8 (1): 8
39. Fukuzawa A, Inamasu K. Relationship between the internal locus of control and collective action: a comparison of East Asian and Western Countries. Asian Journal of Social Psychology. 2020; 23 (3): 349-9.
40. Srivastava A, Locke EA, Judge TA, Adams JW. Core self-evaluations as causes of satisfaction: the mediating role of seeking task complexity. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2010; 77 (2): 255-5.
41. April KA, Dharani B, Peters K. Impact of locus of control expectancy on level of well-being. 2012; 4 (2): 124-7.
42. Mohammad A, Paul S. Comparative study on emotional intelligence and locus of control among high and low female achievers of volleyball players. International Journal of Physiology, Nutrition and Physical Education. 2019; 4 (1): 1636-8.
- There are currently no refbacks.