Adolescents' Attitude toward HIV/AIDS Prevention in Yogyakarta
results revealed that most of the respondents received information on HIV/AIDS from media (47.7%), have a good knowledge level (82%), and support the prevention of HIV/AIDS (96.9%). The source of information and knowledge level had a statistically significant relation with adolescents' attitude toward HIV/AIDS prevention. Knowledge level is the most influential factor to adolescents' attitude toward HIV/AIDS prevention (p value = 0.006, PR = 1.199; 95% confidence interval = 1052–1367).
1. United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS). Fact sheet November 2016. 2016 [cited 2016 December 11]. Available from: http://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/UNAIDS_FactS heet_en.pdf
2. United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). HIV/AIDS continues to stalk children and adolescents. 2016 [cited 2016 December 11] Available from: https://www.unicef.org/media/media_91908.html
3. Direktorat Jenderal Pencegahan dan Pengendalian Penyakit (Ditjen P2PL) Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Situation report progression of HIV-AIDS and PIMS in Indonesia from April to June 2016, 2016. [cited from 2016, December 6]. Available from:http://spiri- tia.or.id/dokumen/odha-akses.pdf
4. Komisi Penanggulangan AIDS Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta. Kasus HIV/AIDS data DI Yogyakarta. 2016. [cited 2016 December 16]. Available from: http://www.aidsindonesia.or.id/ck_uploads/ files/Laporan%20HIV%20AIDS%20TW%202%202016.pdf
5. Rasumawati. Faktor pencegahan HIVAIDS pada remaja islam. 2014. [cited 2016 December 24]. Available from: https://www.poltekkesjakar- ta1.ac.id/file/dokumen/18Faktor_pencegahan_HIV_AIDS_Pada_Remaj a_Islam.pdf
6. Albarracin D. Predicting and changing behavior: a reasoned action. London: Lawrence Erlbarum Associates; 2007. [cited 2016 December 16] Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Icek_Ajzen/ publication/261796733_Predicting_and_changing_behavior_A_rea- soned_action_approach/links/02e7e53a9be3eb3d28000000.pdf
7. Sohn A, Park S. HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitude stigmatizing attitudes, and related behaviors and factors that affect attitudes stigmatizing against HIV/AIDS among Korean adolescents. Osong Perspect Public Health Research. 2012; 3 : 24-30. Available from: https://ac.els- cdn.com/S2210909912000057/1-s2.0-S2210909912000057- m a i n . p d f ? _ t i d = 2 e c 3 6 6 a f - 3 a 5 7 - 4 0 8 3 - 9 0 1 8 - 8549040ef73f&acdnat=1542944083_485da23d12b7764c62b6234bd5 99cc0c
8. Majelantle RG, Keetile M, Bainame K, Nkwana P. Knowledge, opinions and attitudes towards HIV and AIDS among youth in Botswana. Journal of Global Economics 2014; 2 : 2-7. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mpho_Keetile2/publication/2794420 51_knowledge-opinions-and-attitudes-towards-hiv-and-aids-among- y o u t h - i n - b o t s w a n a - e c o n o m i c s - 2 - 108/links/5592753608ae15962d8e6e0e.pdf
9. Rahnama R. Factors influensing students' attitude toward HIV/AIDS in a Public University, Malaysia. Global Journal of Health Science. 2011; 3 : 128-34. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/ Lekhraj_Rampal/publication/50946022_Factors_Influencing_Students%27_Attitude_towards_HIVAIDS_in_a_Public_University_Malaysia/li nks/09e4150bfdf9e3284c000000.pdf
10. Rahmawan. Perbandingan minat kelas IPA dan kelas IPS terhadap pembelajaran pendidikan jasmani olahraga dan kesehatan. Jurnal Pendidikan Jasmani. 2013; l (1): 107-112. Available from: http://download.portal- garuda.org/article.php?article=130842&val=5478
11. Rina N, Yulia I, Yesi H. Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi sikap remaja terhadap seks pranikah. Jurnal Online Mahasiswa. 2014; 1(1): 397-407
12. Uddin A, Isaramalai S, Thassari J. Knowledge and attitude regarding HIV/AIDS prevention among adolescents in Bangladesh. International Conference on Humanities and Social Science. 2010; 2: 1-16.
13. Handayani S. Pengetahuan dan sikap siswa SMA tentang HIV/AIDS di SMU Negeri 1 Wedi Klaten. Motorik: Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan. 2011; 69120: 1-81.
14. Thanavah B, Harun-Or-Rashid, Kasuya H, Sakamoto J. Knowledge, at- titudes and practice regarding HIV/AIDS among female high school students in Lao people's Democratic Republic. Journal of the International AIDS Society. 2013; 16 (1): 1-7. Available from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.7448/IAS.16.1.17387
15. Nubed, Akoachere. Knowledge, atttitude and practice regarding HIV/AIDS senior among secondary school students in Fako Division, South West Region, Cameroon. BioMed Central Public Health. 2016; 16 : 1-10. Available from: https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcen- tral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s12889-016-3516-9
16. Chistiane N, Zamba M.Roger, Jacob Masika, Yan Zhang, Zhang Liang. HIV/AIDS prevalence, knowledge, attitude, and related behavior among young people in Libreville, Gabon. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science. 2014; 19 : 59-65.
17. Ghojavand G, Belgheis Einali, Ghaeliniya M. HIV/AIDS knowledge and attitude of adolescents to prevent AIDS in Isfahan City. International Journal of Environment, Ecology, Family and Urban Studies (IJEEFUS). 2013; 3 : 63-70.
18. Verma UK, Nandan D, Shrotriya VP. A comparative study of knowledge and attitude regarding HIV/AIDS among male and female adolescents of urban slums of Agra. National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7 : 78-81.
19. Etrawati F, Martha E, Damayanti R. Psychosocial determinants of risky sexual behavior among senior high school students. National Public Health Journal. 2017; 11 : 127-32.
- There are currently no refbacks.