The Determinants of Stunting in the Under-five in Three Municipalities in the Special Capital Region of Jakarta
1. Ekholuenetale M, Barrow A, Ekholuenetale CE, Tudeme G. Impact of stunting on early childhood cognitive development in Benin: evidence from Demographic and Health Survey. Egyptian Pediatric Association Gazette. 2020; 68 (1): 31.
2. Casadei K, Kiel J. Anthropometric measurement. In: StatPearls.Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021.
3. UNICEF, WHO, World Bank. Levels and trends child malnutrition: key findings of the 2020 edition of the joint child malnutrition estimate. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020.
4. Murarkar S, Gothankar J, Doke P, Pore P, Lalwani S, Dhumale G, et al. Prevalence and determinants of undernutrition among under-five children residing in urban slums and rural area, Maharashtra, India: a community-based cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. 2020; 20 (1): 1559.
5. Chowdhury MRK, Khan HTA, Mondal MNI. Differences in the sociodemographic determinants of undernutrition in children aged < 5 years in urban and rural areas of Bangladesh measured by the composite index of anthropometric failure. Public Health. 2021; 198: 37–43.
6. Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Buku Saku Hasil Survei Status Gizi (SSGI) Tingkat Nasional, Provinsi, dan Kabupaten/Kota Tahun 2021. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia; 2021.
7. Widyaningsih V, Mulyaningsih T, Rahmawati FN, Adhitya D. Determinants of socioeconomic and rural-urban disparities in stunting: evidence from Indonesia. Rural Remote Health. 2022; 22 (1): 7082.
8. Ayuningtyas D, Hapsari D, Rachmalina R, Amir V, Rachmawati R, Kusuma D. Geographic and Socioeconomic Disparity in Child Undernutrition across 514 Districts in Indonesia. Nutrients. 2022; 14 (4): 843.
9. Siswati T, Hoekstra T, Kusnanto H. Stunting among children Indonesian urban areas: What is the risk factors? Jurnal Gizi dan Dietetik Indonesia (Indonesian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics). 2020; 8 (1): 1–8.
10. Dayuningsih, Permatasari TAE, Supriyatna N. Pengaruh pola asuhpemberian makan terhadap kejadian stunting pada balita. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Andalas. 2020; 14 (2): 3–11.
11. Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Kuesioner Individu Riset Kesehatan Dasar 2018. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia; 2018.
12. Permatasari TAE, Chadirin Y. Assessment of undernutrition using the composite index of anthropometric failure (CIAF) and its determinants: a cross-sectional study in the rural area of the Bogor District in Indonesia. BMC Nutr. 2022; 8 (1): 133.
13. Sserwanja Q, Kamara K, Mutisya LM, Musaba MW, Ziaei S. Rural and urban correlates of stunting among under-five children in Sierra Leone: a 2019 nationwide cross-sectional survey. Nutr Metab Insights. 2021; 14: 11786388211047056.
14. Das S, Chanani S, Shah More N, Osrin D, Pantvaidya S, Jayaraman A. Determinants of stunting among children under 2 years in urban informal settlements in Mumbai, India: evidence from a household census. J Health Popul Nutr. 2020; 39 (1): 10.
15. Wali N, E Agho K, Renzaho AMN. Wasting and associated factors among children under 5 years in five South Asian Countries (2014–2018): analysis of demographic health surveys. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021; 18 (9): 4578.
16. Frimawaty E, Kamiluddin MM. Living room ventilation and urban environmental health case in DKI Jakarta. Journal of Environmental Science and Sustainable Development. 2020; 3 (1): 195–209.
17. Damanik S, Wanda D, Hayati H. Feeding practices for toddlers with stunting in Jakarta: a case study. Pediatr Rep. 2020; 12 (Suppl 1): 8695.
18. Fajariyah RN, Hidajah AC. Correlation between immunization status and mother’s height, and stunting in children 2–5 years in Indonesia.Jurnal Berkala Epidemiologi. 2020; 8 (1): 89-96.
19. Ferreira HDS, Albuquerque GT, Santos TRD, Barbosa RL, Cavalcante AL, Duarte LEC, et al. Stunting and overweight among children in Northeast Brazil: Prevalence, trends (1992-2005-2015) and associated risk factors from repeated cross-sectional surveys. BMC Public Health. 2020; 20 (1): 736.
20. Shinsugi C, Mizumoto A. Associations of nutritional status with full immunization coverage and safe hygiene practices among thai children aged 12–59 months. Nutrients. 2021; 14 (1): 34.
21. Islam MS, Biswas T. Prevalence and correlates of the composite index of anthropometric failure among children under 5 years old in Bangladesh. Matern Child Nutr. 2020; 16 (2): e12930.
22. Tusting LS, Bradley J, Bhatt S, Gibson HS, Weiss DJ, Shenton FC, et al. Environmental temperature and growth faltering in African children: a cross-sectional study. The Lancet Planetary Health. 2020; 4(3): e116–23.
23. Huriah T, Handayani P, Sudyasih T, Susyanto BE. The determinant factors of stunting among children in urban slums area, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2021; 9 (T4): 1–5.
24. Headey D, Hirvonen K, Hoddinott J. Animal Sourced Foods and Child Stunting. Am J Agric Econ. 2018; 100 (5): 1302–19.
25. Vollmer S, Bommer C, Krishna A, Harttgen K, Subramanian SV. The association of parental education with childhood undernutrition in low- and middle-income countries: comparing the role of paternal and maternal education. Int J Epidemio. 2017; 46 (1): 312–23.
26. Chowdhury TR, Chakrabarty S, Rakib M, Saltmarsh S, Davis KA. Socio-economic risk factors for early childhood underweight in Bangladesh. Global Health. 2018; 14 (1): 54.
27. Ketema B, Bosha T, Feleke FW. Effect of maternal employment on child nutritional status in Bale Robe Town, Ethiopia: a comparative cross-sectional analysis. J Nutr Sci. 2022; 11: e28.
28. Fadare O, Amare M, Mavrotas G, Akerele D, Ogunniyi A. Mother’s nutrition-related knowledge and child nutrition outcomes: empirical evidence from Nigeria. PloS one. 2019; 14 (2): e0212775.
29. Seboka BT, Hailegebreal S, Yehualashet DE, Demeke AD. Tracking progress in anthropometric failure among under-five children in Ethiopia: a geospatial and multilevel analysis. Arc Public Health. 2021; 79 (1): 103.
30. Dasgupta A, Shree N, Paul B, Bandyopadhyay L, Roy S, Maurya N, et al. Burden of undernutrition among children of 12-59 months living in a slum of Kolkata: a cross-sectional study. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2021; 8 (8): 3927–33.
- There are currently no refbacks.