Spatial Analysis for Enhancing the Use of Health Data Availability from Different Sources to Help the Decision-Making Process
1. Bhunia GS, Shit PK. Geospatial analysis of public health. New York: Springer; 2018.
2. GISGeography. What is Tobler's first law of geography? GIS Geography; 2022.
3. Pfeiffer DU, Robinson TP, Stevenson M, Stevens KB, Rogers DJ, Clements ACA. Spatial analysis in epidemiology. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2008.
4. Fotheringham AS, Rogerson PA, editors. The SAGE handbook of Spatial Analysis. Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore: Sage Publication Ltd; 2008.
5. Eryando T, Sipahutar T, Budhiharsana MP, Siregar KN, Nur Aidi M, Minarto M, et al. Spatial analysis of stunting determinants in 514 Indonesian districts/cities: implications for intervention and setting of priority. Geospat Health. 2022; 17 (1).
6. Wang F. Why public health needs GIS: a methodological overview. Ann GIS. 2020; 26 (1): 1–12.
- There are currently no refbacks.