Susceptibility Antibiotics of Bacteria Causing Urinary Tract Infection in Pregnant Women Infected with COVID-19
1. World Health Organization. Novel coronavirus-China; 2020.
2. Isam JZ, Kamil KZ, Banoon Shaima R. Review about COVID-19. Research Journal of Biotechnology. 2021; 16 (4): 229-33.
3. Sahu KK, Lal A, Mishra AK. COVID-2019 and pregnancy: a plea for transparent reporting of all cases. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2020; 99 (7): 951.
4. Zhu N, Zhang D, Wang W, Li X, Yang B, Song J, et al. A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China. New Engl J. 2020; 382: 727–33.
5. Salma U. Relationship of COVID-19 with pregnancy. Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2021; 60 (3): 405–11.
6. Habak PJ, Griggs Jr RP. Urinary tract infection in pregnancy. In: Stat Pearls; 2021.
7. Chen N, Zhou M, Dong X, Qu J, Gong F, Han Y, et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet. 2020; 395: 507–13.
8. Chen Y, Liu Q, Guo D. Coronaviruses: genome structure, replication, and pathogenesis. J Med Virol. 2020; 92: 418–23.
9. Mumm JN, Osterman A, Ruzicka M, Stihl C, Vilsmaier T, Munker D, et al. Urinary frequency as a possibly overlooked symptom in COVID-19 patients: does SARS-CoV-2 cause viral cystitis?. European Urology. 2020; 78 (4): 624-8.
10. Fry CH, Vahabi B. The role of the mucosa in normal and abnormal bladder function. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. 2016; 119 (Suppl 3): 57-62.
11. Cheung EW, Zachariah P, Gorelik M, Boneparth A, Kernie SG, Orange JS, et al. Multisystem inflammatory syndrome related to COVID-19 in previously healthy children and adolescents in New York City. JAMA; 2020.
12. Dunkelberg WE. Kirby-bauer disk diffusion method. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1981; 75: 273.
13. Breyer BN, van den Eeden SK, Horberg MA, Eisenberg ML, Deng DY, Smith JF. HIV status is an independent risk factor for reporting lower urinary tract symptoms. J Urol. 2011; 185 (5): 1710–5.
14. Dhar N, Dhar S, Timar R, Lucas S, Lamb LE, Chancellor MB. De novo urinary symptoms associated with COVID-19: COVID-19-associated cystitis. J Clin Med Res. 2020; 12 (10): 681-2.
15. Sighinolfi MC, Rocco B, Mussini C. COVID-19: importance of the awareness of the clinical syndrome by urologists. Eur Urol. 2020; 78 (1): e40–1.
16. Tran H, Chung DE. Incidence and management of de novo lower urinary tract symptoms after pelvic organ prolapse repair. Curr Urol Rep. 2017; 18: 87.
17. Abad ED, Khameneh A, Vahedi L. Identification phenotypic and genotypic characterization of biofilm formation in Escherichia coli isolated from urinary tract infections and their antibiotics resistance. BMC Res Notes. 2019; 12: 796.
18. Yun KW, Kim HY, Park HK, Kim W, Lim IS. Virulence factors of uropathogenic Escherichia coli of urinary tract infections and asymptomatic bacteriuria in children. J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2014; 47 (6): 455–61.
19. Rowe TA, Juthani-Mehta M. Urinary tract infection in older adults. Aging Health. 2013; 9 (5): 519-28.
20. Lamb LE, Dhar N, Timar R, Wills M, Dhar S, Chancellor MB. COVID-19 inflammation results in urine cytokine elevation and causes COVID-19 associated cystitis (CAC). Medical Hypotheses. 2020; 145: 110375.
21. Rodhe N, Mölstad S, Englund L, Svärdsudd K. Asymptomatic bacteriuria in a population of elderly residents living in a community setting: prevalence, characteristics and associated factors. Family Practice. 2006; 23 (3): 303-7.
22. Malekzadegan Y, Khashei R, Sedigh Ebrahim-Saraie H, Jahanabadi Z. Distribution of virulence genes and their association with antimicrobial resistance among uropathogenic Escherichia coli isolates from Iranian patients. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2018; 18 (1): 1-9.
23. Lee JH, Subhadra B, Son YJ, Kim DH, Park HS, Kim JM, et al. Phylogenetic group distributions, virulence factors and antimicrobial resistance properties of uropathogenic Escherichia coli strains isolated from patients with urinary tract infections in South Korea. Letters in Applied Microbiology. 2016; 62 (1): 84-90.
24. SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT®9.2. Users Guide; 2008.
- There are currently no refbacks.