Predictors of the COVID-19 Social Distancing Practice among Undergraduate Health Students in Samarinda City, Indonesia: A Cross-Sectional Study
1. World Health Organization. WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard: World Health Organization; 2021.
2. Dwivedi YK, Hughes DL, Coombs C, Constantiou I, Duan Y, Edwards JS, et al. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on information management research and practice: transforming education, work and life; 2020.
3. Yanti B, Wahyudi E, Wahiduddin W, Novika R, Arina Y, Martani N, et al. Community knowledge, attitudes, and behavior towards social distancing policy as prevention transmission of Covid-19 in Indonesia. Jurnal Administrasi Kesehatan Indonesia. 2020; 8: 4.
4. World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: World Health Organization; 2021.
5. Pedersen MJ, Favero N. Social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic: who are the present and future noncompliers? Public Administration Review. 2020;80(5):805-14.
6. Ahmed F, Zviedrite N, Uzicanin A. Effectiveness of workplace social distancing measures in reducing influenza transmission: a systematic review. BMC Public Health. 2018; 18 (1): 1-13.
7. Chen S, Zhang Z, Yang J, Wang J, Zhai X, Bärnighausen T, et al. Fangcang shelter hospitals: a novel concept for responding to public health emergencies. The Lancet. 2020; 395 (10232): 1305-14.
8. Fong MW, Gao H, Wong JY, Xiao J, Shiu EY, Ryu S, et al. Nonpharmaceutical measures for pandemic influenza in nonhealthcare settings—social distancing measures. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2020; 26 (5): 976.
9. World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic: the math behind why we need social distancing; 2020.
10. Adisasmito W. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on health. FKM UI Seminar Online Seri 38 Catatan Perjalanan Penanganan Covid-19 di Indonesia dan Asia; 2020.
11. Satuan Tugas Penanganan COVID-19. Pedoman pencegahan dan pengendalian coronavirus disease (COVID-19) guidelines for the prevention and control of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). In: Indonesia MoHR, editor. Indonesia: Ministry of Health Republic Indonesia. 2021 p.11-2.
12. Ferdous MZ, Islam MS, Sikder DM, Syed A, Zegarra A, Gozal D. Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding COVID-19 outbreak in Bangladesh: an online-based cross-sectional study. PLoS ONE. 2020; 15: e0239254.
13. Al-Hanawi, Mohammed K, et al. Knowledge, attitude and practice toward COVID-19 among the public in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: across-sectional study. Frontiers in Public Health. 2020; 8 (217).
14. Syadidurrahmah F, Muntahaya F, Islamiyah SZ, Fitriani TA, Nisa H. Perilaku physical distancing mahasiswa UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta pada masa pandemi covid-19. Perilaku dan Promosi Kesehatan: Indonesian Journal of Health Promotion and Behavior. 2020; 2 (1): 29-37.
15. Maheshwari S, Gupta PK, Sinha R, Rawat P. Knowledge, attitude, and practice towards coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) among medical students: a cross-sectional study. Journal of Acute Disease. 2020;9 (3): 100.
16. Barrett C, Cheung KL. Knowledge, socio-cognitive perceptions and the practice of hand hygiene and social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic: a cross-sectional study of UK university students. BMC Public Health. 2021; 21 (1): 426.
17. Azlan AA, Hamzah MR, Sern TJ, Ayub SH, Mohamad E. Public knowledge, attitudes and practices towards COVID-19: a cross-sectional study in Malaysia. Plos One. 2020; 15 (5): e0233668.
18. Peltzer K, Pengpid S, Yung TK, Aounallah-Skhiri H, Rehman R. Comparison of health risk behavior, awareness, and health benefit beliefs of health science and non-health science students: an international study. Nursing & Health Sciences. 2016; 18 (2): 180-7.
19. Peng Y, Pei C, Zheng Y, Wang J, Zhang K, Zheng Z, Zhu P. A cross-sectional survey of knowledge, attitude and practice associated with COVID-19 among undergraduate students in China. BMC Public Health. 2020 (1292): 1-8.
20. Baniyas N, Sheek-Hussein M, Al Kaabi N, Al Shamsi M, Al Neyadi M, Al Khoori R et al. COVID-19 knowledge, attitudes, and practices of United Arab Emirates medical and health sciences students: a cross sectional study. PLoS One, 2021; 16 (5): e0246226.
21. Dwivedi YK, Hughes DL, Coombs C, Constantiou I, Duan Y, Edwards JS, et al. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on information management research and practice: transforming education, work and life. International Journal of Information Management. 2020; 55: 102211.
22. Saefi M, Fauzi A, Kristiana E, Adi WC, Muchson M, Setiawan ME, et al. Survey data of COVID-19-related knowledge, attitude, and practices among Indonesian undergraduate students. Data in brief. 2020; 31: 105855.
23. Selby K, Durand M-A, Gouveia A, Bosisio F, Barazzetti G, Hostettler M, et al. Citizen responses to government restrictions in Switzerland during the COVID-19 pandemic: cross-sectional survey. JMIR Formative Research. 2020; 4 (12): e20871.
24. Zhong B-L, Luo W, Li H-M, Zhang Q-Q, Liu X-G, Li W-T, et al. Knowledge, attitudes, and practices towards COVID-19 among Chinese residents during the rapid rise period of the COVID-19 outbreak: a quick online cross-sectional survey. International Journal of Biological Sciences. 2020; 16 (10): 1745.
25. Alahdal H, Basingab F, Alotaibi R. An analytical study on the awareness, attitude and practice during the COVID-19 pandemic in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Journal of infection and Public Health. 2020; 13 (10): 1446-52.
26. Robbins SP, Judge TA. Perilaku organisasi (Organizational behavior 16th edition). Jakarta: McGraw Hill dan Salemba Empat; 2015.
27. Rakotoarisoa FM, Praptapa A, Suyono E, Usuman I. Factors influencing preventive intention behavior towards covid-19 in Indonesia. The Journal of Behavioral Science. 2021; 16 (1): 14-27.
28. Azfar M, Omarulharis S, Azfar H, Maryam A, Hafizah S, Adibah B, et al. Knowledge, attitude and practice of dengue prevention among suburban community in Sepang, Selangor. International Journal of Public Health and Clinical Sciences. 2017; 4 (2): 73-83.
29.Nagy-Pénzes G, Vincze F, Sándor J, Bíró É. Does better health-related knowledge predict favorable health behavior in adolescents? International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020; 17 (5): 1680.
30. Arlinghaus KR, Johnston CA. Advocating for behavior change with education. American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine. 2018; 12 (2): 113-6.
31. Bhagavathula AS, Aldhaleei WA, Rahmani J, Mahabadi MA, Bandari DK. Knowledge and perceptions of COVID-19 among healthcare workers: cross-sectional study. JMIR Public Health & Surveillance. 2020; 6 (2): e19160.
32. Hajar HW, Rachman MA. Peran media sosial pada perilaku informasi mahasiswa dalam menyikapi isu kesehatan. Jurnal Ilmu Informasi, Perpustakaan, dan Kearsipan. 2020; 22(2).
33. Radwan E, Radwan A, Radwan W. The role of social media in spreading panic among primary and secondary school students during the COVID-19 pandemic: an online questionnaire study from the Gaza Strip, Palestine. Heliyon. 2020; 6 (12): e05807.
34. World Health Organization. Social media & covid-19: a global study of digital crisis interaction among gen z and millenials. World Health Organization; 2020.
35. Chen W, Wang Q, Li YQ, Yu HL, Xia YY, Zhang ML, et al. Early containment strategies and core measures for prevention and control of novel coronavirus pneumonia in China. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi XueZa Zhi. 2020; 54 (3): 239-44.
- There are currently no refbacks.