COVID-19 Preparedness and the Anxiety of Thai Citizens
1. World Health Organization. Current novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak; 2020.
2. Government Gazette. Ministry of Public Health on names and important symptoms of dangerous communicable diseases; 2020.
3. World Health Organization. Modes of transmission of virus causing COVID-19: Implications for IPC precaution recommendations; 2020.
4. Department of Disease Control. COVID-19 situation report; 2020.
5. World Health Organization Thailand. Handbook of COVID-19 prevention and treatment. WHO; 2020.
6. World Health Organization Thailand. Social stigma about COVID-19. WHO; 2020.
7. Malkina-Pykh IG. An integrated model of psychological preparedness for threat and impacts of climate change disasters. The III International Conference on Disaster Management and Human Health: Reducing Risk, Improving Outcomes. C.A. Brebbia (Ed.),WIT Press, Southampto. 2013; 121-33.
8. Swift P, Cyhlarova E, Goldie I, O’Sullivan, C. Living with anxiety: understanding the role and impact of anxiety in our lives. London: Mental Health Foundation; 2014.
9. Peng EYC, Lee MB, Tsai ST, Yang CC, Morisky DE, Tsai LT, et al. Population-based post-crisis psychological distress: an example from the SARS outbreak in Taiwan. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association. 2010; 109 (7): 524–32.
10. Hauksdottir A, Steineck G, Furst CJ, Valdimarsdottir U. Long term harm of low preparedness for a wife’s death from cancer: a population-based study of widowers 4-5 years after the loss. American Journal of Epidemiology. 2010; 175 (4): 389-96.
11. Cagle JG, Kovacs PJ. Informal caregivers of cancer patients: perceptions about preparedness and support during hospice care. Journal of Gerontological Social Work. 2011; 54 (1): 92-115.
12. Department of Provincial Administration. Announcement of the Central Registration Office regarding the number of citizens throughout the Kingdom; 2020.
13. National Statistical Office. Information and communication technology survey of households. NSO; 2020.
14. Yamane, T. Statistics: An introductory analysis. 2nd Ed. New York: Harper and Row; 1967.
15. Cao X, Yumul R, Elvir Lazo OL, Friedman J, Durra O, Zhang X, White PF. A novel visual facial anxiety scale for assessing preoperative anxiety. PLoS ONE. 2017; 12 (2): 1-7.
16. Hu YH, Tsai A, Ou-Yang LW, Chuang LC, Chang PC. Postoperative dental morbidity in children following dental treatment under general anesthesia. BMC Oral Health. 2018; 18 (84): 1-7.
17. Roy D, Tripathy S, Kar SK, Sharma N, Verma SK, Kaushal V. Study of knowledge, attitude, anxiety & perceived mental healthcare need in Indian population during COVID-19 pandemic. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020; 51: 1-7.
18. Wang C, Pan R, Wan X, Tan Y, Xu L, Ho CS, et al. Immediate psychological responses and associated factors during the initial stage of the 2019 Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) epidemic among the general population in China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020; 17 (5): 1-25.
19. Guo X, Meng Z, Huang G, Fan J, Zhou W, Ling W, et al. Meta-analysis of the prevalence of anxiety disorders in mainland China from 2000 to 2015. Scientific Reports. 2016; 6: 28033.
20. Lai J, Ma S. Wang Y, Cai Z, Hu J, Wei N, et al. Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to Coronavirus Disease 2019. JAMA Network Open. 2020; e203976.
21. Prince of Songkhla University Pattani Campus. Survey results on measures and cooperation in surveillance of the COVID-19; 2020.
22. Ali S, Asaria M, Stranges S. COVID-19 and inequality: are we all this together?. Canadian Journal of Public Health. 2020; 111: 415-6.
23. McGreal C. The inequality virus: how the pandemic hit America’s poorest. The Guardian; 2020.
24. Egunjobi JP. The perception of COVID-19 as a fear factor in the preparation for the pandemic aftermath; 2020.
25. Presti G, McHugh L, Gloster A, Karekla M, Hayes SC. The dynamics of fear at the time of COVID-19: a contextual behavioral science perspective. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. 2020; 17 (2): 65-71.
26. Daily News. Do it yourself easily! Hand wash gel anti-virus helper “Covid 2019”. Daily News; 2020.
27. Bangkok Business. Volunteer spirit “Thai people do not leave each other” in the crisis of COVID-19, we must survive. Bangkokbiznews; 2020.
28. Office of the National Economic and Social Development Council. Survey of business problems and needs; 2020.
- There are currently no refbacks.