Sistem Pembayaran Mixed Method INA-CBGs dan Global Budget di Rumah Sakit: Tahap 1 Uji Coba Mixed Method INA-CBGs-Global Budget di Indonesia
• Cots, F., Chiarello, P., Salvador, X., Castells, X., & Quentin, W. (2011). DRG-based hospital payment: Intended and unintended consequences. In R. Busse, A. Geissler, W. Quentin, & M. Wiley, Diagnosis-Related Groups in Europe Moving towards transparency, efficiency and quality in hospitals. New York: Mc Graw Hill.
• Fattore, G., & Torbica, A. (2006). Inpatient reimbursement system in Italy: How do tariffs relate to costs? Health Care Manage Sci.
• Francis, Mertens, I., Closon, M.-C., & Hofdijk, J. (2001). Casemix: Global Views, Local Action Evolution in Twenty Countries. Amsterdam: IOS Press.
• García, J., Gomez, J., Hidalgo, L., & Fernandez, J. (2004). Readmission rate as an indicator of hospital performance: The case of Spain. International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care.
• Langenbrunner, J. C., Cashin, C., & O'Dougherty, S. (2009). How To M An Introduction to Provider Payment System. In , Designing and implementing health care provider payment system: .
• McIntyre, D., & Kutzin, J. (2016). Health Financing Guidance No 1; Health financing country diagnostic: a foundation for national strategy development . Geneva: World Health Organization.
• Mendez, C. M., Harrington, D. W., Christen, P., & Spellberg, B. (2014). Impact of Hospital Variables on Case Mix Index as a Marker of Disease Severity. Population Health Management, Volume 17. doi:10.1089/pop.2013.0002
• Murray, J. E. (n.d.).
• Murray, J. E. (2017, March 14). The CDI buzz about CMI: What your facility metrics mean. Retrieved from Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialist : https://acdis.org/articles/guest-post-cdi-buzz-about-cmi-what-your-facility-metrics-mean
• O’Dougherty, S., Cashin, C., Samyshkin, E., Ibraimova, A., Katsaga, A., Kutanov, E., . . . Zues, O. (2009). Case Based Hospital Payment System. In J. C. Langenbrunner, C. Cashin, & S. O'Dougherty (Eds.), In Designing and implementing health care provider payment system: How To Manuals. . Wahington DC.
• OECD. (2013). MANAGING HOSPITAL VOLUMES GERMANY AND EXPERIENCES FROM OECD COUNTRIES.
• Schreyogg, J., Stargardt, T., Tiemann, O., & Busse, R. (2006). Methods to determine reimbursement rates for diagnosis related groups (DRG): A comparison of nine European countries. . Healt Care Manage Sci.
• Vogl, M. (2012). Assessing DRG cost accounting with respect to resource allocation and tariff calculation: the case of Germany. Health Economics Review.
- There are currently no refbacks.