Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Administrasi Rumah Sakit Indonesia?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
In submitting manuscripts to Jurnal ARSI (Administrasi Rumah Sakit Indonesia), authors should take special note that the manuscript must conform to all Jurnal ARSI (Administrasi Rumah Sakit Indonesia) style requirements. Authors should follow the requirements for citations and references, figures, and tables. The manuscripts that do not follow the requirement of Jurnal ARSI (Administrasi Rumah Sakit Indonesia) style may be returned to authors for modification.
Supplementary Files For Submissions
| Statement Letter|| || |
| Plagiarism-Free Statement Letter|| || || |
| Manuscript Template|
| Ethical Publication|
Structure of Manuscript
The content of manuscript should be organized in the following structural order: Title in bahasa and English, authorship; abstract, keywords, introduction; method; results; discussion; conclusion; acknowledgement (if any); and references.
The title pages should contain the following items:
- Manuscript titles written in Bahasa Indonesia and English should not to exceed 20 words, not contain abbreviation or numerical values. Titles should not be summarization of results or conclusion but describe the research or topic of the paper.
- Spell out authors names in full. Do not write with title and professional positions.
- Write the affiliations of all authors includes: name of department, institution, city, state/province, and country.
- Corresponding author’s name, complete address for mailing service, telephone number, e-mail address, and mobile phone number of the author responsible for correspondence about the manuscripts.
- A short running title, not to exceed 50 characters and spaces.
- Acknowledgments, including grant information.
- A competing financial interest declaration.
The Abstract is written in Bahasa Indonesia and English with word limitation 100 to 200 words. It should be prepared in one paragraph covers the problem, objectives, method, results, and discussions accompanied by 3-8 keywords. References should not be written in these part of manuscript.
The manuscript should be written using word processors (MS Word or Open Office) in structured order as introduction, methods, results, discussion and conclusion. The manuscript should be prepared using Times New Roman font at 12-point size. The manuscript must be double spaced with all margins set at 3 cm and limited up to 5000 word. The pages of manuscript must be numbered consecutively, starting from title page.
Introduction contains background, a brief review of the relevant literature and research objective.
Methods includes the design, population, sample, data sources, techniques/instruments of data collection, and data analysis procedures.
Results are research findings and should be clear and concise without opinions. Table and figures are put in the result. It should be limited up to six tables or pictures with a short title. Table/figure should be typed in single space and be numbered consecutively according to the appearance in the text.
Discussion corresponding precisely and argumentatively the research results with theory and earlier relevant findings.
Conclusions and suggestions answer the research problem does not exceed the capacity of the findings. Suggestions refers to the purpose and conclusion which is logic and appropriate.
References should be prepared using Harvard styles. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. Cite only scientific publication that you read and current journal references. Write the six of author's last name and first name initials, remain authors be followed by "et al (et al)". Reference number must be numbered consecutively. The first letter of reference titles should be written with a capital letter, the rest lowercase, except the name of the person, place, and time. The title should not be underlined and in bold letters.
Manuscripts must be submitted through one of the following ways:
- The submission preferably with online submission system in the portal E-Journal of Jurnal ARSI (http://journal.fkm.ui.ac.id/arsi/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions);
- Writer register as a writer (tick role as author in the "Register" or address (http://journal.fkm.ui.ac.id/arsi/user/register);
- Once logged in as the author, click on "New Submission". Stages to submit the article consists of 5 stages, (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation;
- In the start section, select the Journal Section (full article), tick all of the checklist;
- In the upload submission, please upload a manuscript file in MS Word article in this section;
- In the Enter Metadata, enter the data of all authors and affiliates, followed by the title and abstract, and indexing keywords;
- In the Upload Supplementary Files, is allowed to upload files supporting data or affidavit or other documents;
- In the Confirmation, please click "Finish Submission" if all the data is correct;
- If the authors have difficulties in the process of sending the manuscript through the system, the manuscript can also be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, however this method is not recommended.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)