Relationship between Spirituality and Acceptance of Illness Level in Bipolar Patients
1. NIMH. Bipolar Disorder [Internet]. NIMH; 2018. Available from: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/bipolar-disorder/index.shtml
2. Merikangas KR, Jin R, He J-P, Kessler RC, Lee S, Sampson NA, et al. Prevalence and Correlates of Bipolar Spectrum Disorder in the World Mental Health Survey Initiative. Arch Gen Psychiatry [Internet]. 2011;68(3):241. Available from: http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?doi=10.1001/archgenpsychiatry.2011.12
3. Cruz M, Pincus HA, Welsh DE, Greenwald D, Lasky E, Kilbourne AM. The relationship between religious involvement and clinical status of patients with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord. 2010;12(1):68–76.
4. Chang CK, Hayes RD, Perera G, Broadbent MTM, Fernandes AC, Lee WE, et al. Life expectancy at birth for people with serious mental illness and other major disorders from a secondary mental health care case register in London. PLoS One. 2011;6(5).
5. Phillips ML. Neural Markers That Distinguish Bipolar Disorder From Major Depressive Disorder: Moving Closer to a Reality. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging; 2019.
6. Mccormick U, Murray B, Mcnew B. Diagnosis and treatment of patients with bipolar disorder: A review for advanced practice nurses. J Am Assoc Nurse Pract. 2015;27(9):530–42.
7. Kanyangarara M, Hamapumbu H, Mamini E, Lupiya J, Stevenson JC, Mharakurwa S, et al. Malaria knowledge and bed net use in three transmission settings in southern Africa. Malar J; 2018.
8. Roy NT, Sajith M, Bansode MP. Assessment of factors associated with low adherence to pharmacotherapy in elderly patients. J Young Pharm; 2017.
9. Netczuk-Gwozdziewicz M. Personal resources in coping with stress among paramedics part 2. Sci J Mil Univ L Forces; 2018.
10. Ho RTH, Chan CKP, Lo PHY, Wong PH, Chan CLW, Leung PPY, et al. Understandings of spirituality and its role in illness recovery in persons with schizophrenia and mental-health professionals: A qualitative study. BMC Psychiatry; 2016.
11. Faigin CA, Pargament KI. Strengthened by the spirit: Religion, spirituality, and resilience through adulthood and aging. In: Resilience in Aging: Concepts, Research, and Outcomes. 2011. p. 163–80.
12. Granqvist P, Kirkpatrick LA. Religion, spirituality, and attachment. In: APA handbook of psychology, religion, and spirituality : Context, theory, and research [Internet]. 2013. p. 139–55. Available from: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=pzh&AN=2012-22251-007&site=ehost-live
13. McCullough ME, Carter EC. Religion, self-control, and self-regulation: How and why are they related? In: APA handbook of psychology, religion, and spirituality (Vol 1): Context, theory, and research; 2012.
14. Koenig HG. Religion, Spirituality, and Health: The Research and Clinical Implications. ISRN Psychiatry [Internet]. 2012;2012:1–33. Available from: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/isrn/2012/278730/
15. Jaberi A, Momennasab M, Yektatalab S, Ebadi A, Cheraghi MA. Spiritual Health: A Concept Analysis. Journal of Religion and Health; 2017.
16. Williams N. The mood disorder questionnaire. Occupational Medicine. 2017.
17. Imam SSS, Karim NHAN, Jusoh NR, Mamad NE. Malay Version of Spiritual Well-being Scale: Is Malay Spiritual Well-Being Scale A Psychometrically Sound Instrument? J Behav Sci [Internet]. 2009;4(1):72–83. Available from: http://ejournals.swu.ac.th/index.php/jbse/article/view/999
18. Chabowski M, Polański J, Jankowska-Polanska B, Lomper K, Janczak D, Rosinczuk J. The acceptance of illness, the intensity of pain and the quality of life in patients with lung cancer. J Thorac Dis; 2017.
19. Randall D, Thomas M, Whiting D, McGrath A. Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS-21). J Head Trauma Rehabil; 2017.
20. Rowland TA, Marwaha S. Epidemiology and risk factors for bipolar disorder. Ther Adv Psychopharmacol; 2018.
21. Vega P, Barbeito S, Ruiz De Azúa S, Martínez-Cengotitabengoa M, González-Ortega I, Saenz M, et al. Bipolar disorder differences between genders: Special considerations for women. Women’s Health; 2011.
22. Allahbakhshian M, Javarpour M, Parvizi S. Spiritual well-being of patients with multiple sclerosis. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res [Internet]. 2016;16:202–6. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221728394_Spiritual_well-being_of_patients_with_multiple_sclerosis
23. Rezaie Z, Sciences M, Welfare S, Sciences M, Sciences M. Relationship between components of Spiritual well-being with hope and life satisfaction in elderly cancer patients in Kashan ; 2015.
24. Sidhom Y, Djebara M Ben, Hizem Y, Abdelkefi I, Kacem I, Gargouri A, et al. Bipolar disorder and multiple sclerosis: A case series. Behav Neurol; 2014.
25. Kahan NR, Silverman B, Liphshitz I, Waitman DA, Ben-Zion I, Ponizovsky AM, et al. No apparent association between bipolar disorder and cancer in a large epidemiological study of outpatients in a managed care population. Int Clin Psychopharmacol; 2018.
26. Nasiry Zarrin Ghabaee, Davood., Bagheri-Nesami M, Malekzadeh Shafaroudi M. Relationship between spiritual well-being and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients. J Nurs Midwifery Sci. 2016;3(2):25–31.
27. Bogusz R, Humeniuk E. Psychosocial determinants of disease acceptance in selected mental disorders. Ann Agric Environ Med; 2017.
28. Uchmanowicz I, Jankowska-Polanska B, Motowidlo U, Uchmanowicz B, Chabowski M. Assessment of illness acceptance by patients with COPD and the prevalence of depression and anxiety in COPD. Int J COPD; 2016.
29. Liu X, Yang X, Yao L, Zhang Q, Sun D, Zhu X, et al. Prevalence and related factors of depressive symptoms in hemodialysis patients in northern China. BMC Psychiatry. 2017;
30. Jafari E, Dehshiri GR, Eskandari H, Najafi M, Heshmati R, Hoseinifar J. Spiritual well-being and mental health in university students. In: Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences; 2010.
31. Wagani R, Colucci E. Spirituality and wellbeing in the context of a study on suicide prevention in North India. Religions; 2018.
32. Yahaya N, Momtaz YA, Othman M, Sulaiman N, Arisah FM. Spiritual well-being and mental health among Malaysian adolescents. Life Sci J. 2012;9(1):440–8.
33. Taliaferro LA, Rienzo BA, Pigg RM, Miller MD, Dodd VJ. Spiritual well-being and suicidal ideation among college students. J Am Coll Heal; 2009.
34. Anema C, Johnson M, Zeller JM, Fogg L, Zetterlund J. Spiritual well-being in individuals with fibromyalgia syndrome: Relationships with symptom pattern variability, uncertainty, and psychosocial adaptation. Res Theory Nurs Pract; 2009.
35. Lee Y. The relationship of spiritual well-being and involvement with depression and perceived stress in Korean nursing students. Glob J Health Sci; 2014.
- There are currently no refbacks.