RISK ANALYZE OF WORK AMONG THE WIG WORKER IN PURBALINGGA
- PURPOSE : to investigate the factors associated with myopia disease. The aim in particular to know the relationship between age, years of service, lighting intensity, fatigue, nutritional status with myopia disease.
- DESIGN : product moment correlation
- METHODS ; data were analyzed from 85 participans. To identify the prevalence of myopia disease by measuring the sharpness of the eye using a snellen card. Then the prevalence of myopia is associated with factors of age, work period, light intensity, fatigue and nutritional status
- RESULTS : showed that the variables associated with myopia disease are age, years of service, and the intensity of illumination (each value of p = 0.000) <0.05. While the variables that are not associated with myopia disease is the fatigue (p = 0.193> 0.05) and nutritional status (p = 0.594> 0.05).
- CONCLUSIONS : for the company is necessary to add lighting to meet minimum standards in the workplace section Knitting, necessity of providing health insurance for health care of eyes, especially the elderly for the efficiency of his eyesight did not continue to decline should be occur rotation system of labor have which has been decreased visual acuity of the knitting to another section.
Keyword : Risk analyze, work, worker
- There are currently no refbacks.