Public Health Colloquium 2017
Public Health Colloquium 2017Dear Sir/Madam,
Kesmas: National Public Health Journal will hold International Public Health Colloquium,
Date : August 28-29th, 2017
Place : Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Indonesia
Time : 8 am – closed
- Assoc. Prof. Orawan Kaewboonchoo, PhD* ( Mahidol University, Thailand) with the topic “Writing Qualified manuscript”
- M. Prabu Prabowo, MS (Faculty of Humanities, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia) with the topic “ The use of Mendeley in Management of References”
- Dr. Dra. Dewi Susanna, MS (Chief Editor of Kesmas: NationalPublicHealth Journal) with the topic “Introduction to Kesmas: PublicHealth Journal”
- Eddy Afriansyah, M.Si (Web Programmer of Kesmas: NationalPublicHealth Journal) with the topic “Introduction to Website of Kesmas: Public Health Journal”
- Participants must have articles in English
- Willing to publish the articles in Kesmas: National Public Health Journal
- Article must be foreign affiliated or foreign with domestic affiliated (combined)
- Willing to follow a series of activities
We here by inform you that manuscript submission period of Public Health Colloquium 2017 is extended until August 14th, 2017. Please make sure that your manuscript meets the requirements. Specifically, the author and/or co-author of the manuscript have international affiliation. Please register to http://journal.fkm.ui.ac.id/kesmas and submit your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We open registration up to
August 7, 2017. August 14th, 2017
Please kindly submit the articles by website or e-mail: email@example.com with subject "IPHC Article”, no later than
August 7, 2017vAugust 14th, 2017.
FREE!! All participants will get accommodation and incentive as much as IDR 1,000,000 (for participants with no accommodation).
For further information, please kindly check on our website http://journal.fkm.ui.ac.id/kesmas or contact us Editorial Office of Kesmas: National Public Health Journal on phone number: +62815-1141-6600 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com working days and work hours.
Thank you for your kind attention and cooperation.
Dr. Dra. Dewi Susanna, MS
Editor-in-chief Kesmas: National Public Health Journal